I'm in the middle of 8 straight work days so there is very little time to do things away from work. In a short gap there was a mountain bike track work day at Clarence MTB park. This was put on by the mountain bike club & led by qualified track builders 'Dirt Art'.
We spent a few hours getting guidance on how to most efficiently maintain tracks and plan them in the first place. I had to head back home and study for an exam for a work course until late.
3/6/13 - off for a training course for 5 long days.
Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...