Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...
04 May 2013
14 April 2013 - Kellevie 6hr MTB Race
After a bit of training on Clarence MTB tracks & Belbins Rd, Ralph, Prue & I decided to put in a 3 person mixed team for the Kellevie 6hr race. Each lap was 11km and we changed over after each lap. We finished a great day doing 9 laps (3 each) & we were all keen for more races. It had been a fine day & a good track for the fundraiser for Dunalley after the fires.
at May 04, 2013