There was a big turnout for Thursday night kayak/ski training. I was in a tippy kayak so I couldn't do much looking around to count them but there would have been 20+
The warm up was 2.2km up to the sth end of Macquarie Pt wharf.
Next was 6 efforts along the 620m length of Macquarie Pt wharf with about a minute between each effort then the 2.2km cruise back to the DSS.
We did the efforts in 3 groups to keep everyone close together by the end of each lap. The pace was on & they hurt a lot. This is the sort of training that is hard to motivate yourself to do by yourself.
Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...