I was working 4pm to midnight so I decided to make a decent ride of the trip to work so I rode through the Clarence MTB park from Belbins Rd to Flagstaff Gully link rd & stopped to practice a few areas on the way.
The main area I needed to work on is looking through corners & physically turning my head, shoulders, chest & the inside knee to the direction I want to go through the corner. I stopped and repeated a few tight corners to improve the way I went around them & was a bit better as I left. It will need constant practice to make it second nature.
The ride home at midnight with Ralph was a bit chilly initially as we headed up Cambridge Rd/Mt Rumney area - but well & truly warm by the top.
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...