Tuesday 27 July 2012
Midway Point paddle
wind - glassy calm with a very slight incoming tide
Kayak - Grafton Chrono
I couldn't pass up going for a paddle as I saw
the glassy water when driving home. I did a moderate lap of my
course, said hello to 'my sea eagles' and finished in a comfortable
After using my big paddle for yesterday's
session I returned to the Epic paddle (smaller blade) that I have been
racing with lately.
Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...