Sat 16 June 2012 - 8am training with the Clifton slsc guys at Lauderdale.
It was a mixture of stroke work and some short efforts
& a longer one at the end.
I called in to a Telstra shop to buy
another pre-paid sim for internet access to try and workout what
settings I needed to configure my router to my new ISP.
didn't help so I had to resort to the Tech Support where my
sub-continental comprehension got a workout.
As frutstrating as it was, in the end it was a
setting at the ISP's end that rectified the problem and I was up and
running. This made me pretty happy as the new ISP was reducing the
monthly cost by $50 for the same speed & bigger data allowance.
Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...