Matt rang at 10.50am and confirmed that the satellites were rubbish!
He is at the mouth of the Louisa River, having a breather for lunch. He then intends to paddle on to Ketchem Bay or, if he is too tired, will stop at New Harbour. He said he was buggered, and blisters are appearing on his hands. Apparently, they will clear up during the second week. He also has a head cold and yesterday was suffering from a dose of the runs. Imodium seems to have taken care of that problem.
Phone line then dropped out!
Text message received at about 3.50pm - at Ketchem Bay.
Search This Blog
Matt's Trip Report Pages
- Tony's trips new link: http://tonywatton.net.au/
- Kayak around Maria Island - day trip
- Kayak Circumnavigation of Bruny Island
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk, 3 days, March 20...
- Precipitous Bluff - kayak & walk Jan 2008
- Matthew Watton, Tasmania Circumnavigation attempt ...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #1...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #2...
- Matthew Watton - solo Tasmania Circumnavigation #3...
- Steve Dineen's solo kayak circumnavigation Tasmania
- Federation Peak
- Farmhouse Creek Track - Judds Cavern
- Port Welshpool to Hogan Island & return
- Port Davey Track walk
- Huonville to Hobart kayak paddle
- John Brewster and Earle de Blonville - First ever ...